Why acute chest pain (Sharp chest pain)
Feeling uncomfortable, intense and acute pain inside the ribs.
The other symptoms that can be seen with this symptom are:
- Shortness of breath
- Back pain
- Nausea (nausea)
- Arm pain
- Chest tightness
- Lower body pain
- Feeling pain while breathing (Hurts to breath)
- Irregular heart beat
The following factors increase the risk of severe chest pain –
- Chest on chest.
- COPD (COPD).
- Deep venous thrombosis.
- Increased cholesterol levels.
- Have a family or family with heart disease.
- Consuming excess fat foods.
- High blood pressure
- Fatty body.
- Pulmonary embolism (Pulmonary embolism).
- High levels of asthma.
Those who are at risk
Gender: Men are more likely to have these symptoms on average. Women are 3 times less likely to have these symptoms.
Ethnicity: White and black people have an average likelihood of seeing these symptoms. Hispanic and other nations are 3 times less likely to have these symptoms.
It is possible to reduce the risk of chest pain by following these factors:
- Take a balanced and nutritious diet. In addition, a limited amount of fat should be taken.
- Control the weight.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Avoid smoking or other tobacco products.
- Related symptoms
- Risk factors
- Those who are at risk
- General inquiries