Legs carry all the body weight. We walk on the feet, we stand and stand. It is very natural to have so many functions that the organs do. Not only foot pain, but if you do not give importance to foot problems then there may be diseases like arthritis, gout etc.
To keep legs strong and strong, exercise is important. Top Ten Home Remedies, a hygiene website, has been the best method for the foot.
1. Golf ball roll
* Put a golf ball on the floor.
* Sit in a chair. Then straighten the legs.
* Put a foot on the golf ball and rotate the ball with the legs.
*, Do it for two to three minutes.
* Then do it with another leg.
*, Do it two to three times a day.
Everyone can do this exercise to keep legs better. It is not only flexible but also strong.
2. Towel Carl
* Keep a funky floor. Now sit straight in a chair.
* Keep the legs in the towel. Hold the towel with the toes of the feet. Leave it again.
* Thus, from six to eight times.
This exercise strengthens the foot and leg muscles. These exercises are beneficial in the problems of feet cramps, hemorrhoids etc.
3. Marble pickup
* Take a bowl and place 10 to 20 marble floors.
Sit straight and keep it on the floor.
* Use the toe finger in this exercise. Raise a marble with a toe and put it in a bowl.
* Make another leg by the way. Do this exercise every day. This exercise helps strengthen the legs.