Through breathing we take oxygen from the air. Lack of adequate oxygen can lead to lung problems, heart disease. However, regular breathing exercises can keep the lungs better.
This exercise of respiration works to remove the toxic substances from the lungs. It helps in performing lung function better and makes breathing better. The health website Top Ten Home Remedy has said the method of breathing exercises to keep the lungs good.
1. Sit in a quiet quiet environment.
2. Close your eyes and breathe slowly with the nose.
3. Count one to five times while breathing.
4. Now hold the breath for a few seconds.
5. Now let’s breathe slowly through the mouth.
6. Follow the complete procedure at least six to eight times.
7. Do this exercise by making rules every day to reduce stress and keep lungs good.