Dengue virus (DENV) is a mosquito-borne RNA virus comprising the Flaviviridae family and flavivirus populations. It is responsible for dengue fever   five serotypes of the virus have been found, each of which is capable of causing the disease completely. The same mosquito also carries the Yellow Fever virus, Zika virus, Chikungunya virus.
Dengue is the name of a terror! The incidence of this has increased considerably. Yesterday, one of our doctor’s brother died of dengue. We ask for forgiveness of her departed soul, condolences to her family.
The prevalence of this disease is high during the rainy season. Especially in Dhaka. The cause of Venice of Dhaka Bengal shortly after the rain! Behind this is our unconsciousness. First, we spray dirt everywhere, which is one of the main causes of waterlogging. Second, the poor condition of our sewage disposal, which is due to the lack of efficient waste management, as well as unplanned urbanization. We have tubs, abandoned plastic bottles, tire buckets of rainwater in our vicinity, but we’re not cleaning, mosquitoes are breeding in the mood. On the other hand, we do not take any effective measures to prevent mosquito bites, so whenever we have the opportunity to eat mosquito bites there
🍃 From the above, I understand so much, the main cause of this disease is a small mosquito! The name of this mosquito is Aedes (aedes aegypti). They are diverted into closed water. These mosquitoes carry dengue disease on their bodies. The name of this organism is dengue virus or flavi virus. It is a single strand RNA virus. It has four serotypes DEN1, DEN 2, DEN 3, DEN 4.
Suppose an AIDS mosquito carrying the virus bites a dengue member of your family, then a newly born Aedes mosquito whose body has not yet entered the organism bites the dengue-infected person and bites you again, but you too will get dengue. Then you realize that people with dengue are the main carrier of the disease, and spread it as a vector! So if someone is infected, there is no reason to think that he will no longer need a mosquito, and the disease has gone away. Rather, it is better to keep the patient in the mosquito until he heals so that his disease does not spread.
ধা Two major causes of this disease:
১. No Symptoms (asymptomatic)
2. Have symptomatic (symptomatic)
When it comes to SIMPTOM it can come in four ways:
– Undifferentiated fever
– Dengue fever with or without haemorrhage
– Dengue haemorrhagic fever
– Dengue shock syndrome
What is the problem?
The patient will come –
১. Many fever (fever usually occurs within 3-5 days after the virus enters the body). The fever subsided for a few days, and again after 2-5 days. This type of fever is called saddleback or biphasic fever.
2. Severe pain in the stomach. To say this, pain in the flesh, headaches, backache, pain in the joints, pain in the bones, this pain is a little higher so it is called breakbone fever.
৩. Nausea, vomiting, body feeling weak.
The upper ones are usually undifferentiated or classical or common dengue fever. After a few days the fever subsided. But if the fever goes from ordinary to extraordinary –
৪. Two to three days after the fever will develop red rash (petechiae, purpura, echymosis)
৫. Nasal bleeding, bleeding with gums, redness under the skin with little pressure or injury (easy bruising). If there is more cirrhosis, hematemesis, melaena, blood in women is excessive in women. If more cirrhosis can develop multiple organ failure due to bleeding and shock to the internal organ. Especially cerebral haemorrhage, cerebral oedema, encephalitis can develop, which is one of the leading causes of death in this disease! Although the mortality rate of this disease is 1% or less!
Symptoms shown in numbers 1 and 5 above mean decreased blood platelet. This condition is called dengue critical period. And this critical period develops in Dengue haemorrhagic fever, and this haemorrhage becomes more and more when there is a circulatory failure and develops shock features called Dengue Shock Syndrome.
How do I catch the disease?
– The test that can be diagnosed with dengue on the first day of fever is NS1 (nonstructural protein 1) antigen test.
– It takes 5 or more days for the body to make an antibody against dengue fever, after which the antidengue antibody (IgG, IgM) can be tested.
– As well as CBC, where I get thrombocytopenia. Platelet count can decline very quickly and one of the deadliest symptoms of dengue is platelet count, as well as leukocytes.
– Dengue virus can directly attack the hepatocyte of the liver and cause mild hepatitis. So we can get hepatomegaly in the xamination, and SGPT in the test, SGOT can get more.
– If thrombocytopenia is a bleeding manifestation of a patient, even if the patient’s body is not seen, we can do a test. Between the systolic and diastolic pressure of the patient should be kept for 5 minutes by inflating the bladder of the BP machine;
– Full rest.
– Only paracetamol for fever. Wipe the body and cool it. (An aspirin drug can never be given to reduce fever; if the platelet is reduced, children with aspirin may develop Reyes syndrome.
– The patient has dehydration due to fever, so eat plenty of fluids. And if a patient develops hypovolumia or shock, Ip Fluid (normal saline) should be hospitalized.
– As platelet count decreases, platelet transfusion has to be done
5 Count how much will you give a platelet? If less than 150000 / mm3 goes below 20000 / mm3, and if there are 21000 – 40000 / mm3 plus bleeding manifestations. No need to give if 40000 / mm3 is above.
There is no vaccine to give in our country. Some countries have vaccine according to the dengue serotype found in their country, not very effective.
Vention Prevention is better than cure!
Since the Aedes mosquito bite is a disease, the only resistance is to ‘see mosquitoes, rub jorse!’ Or mosquitoes kill them all,
Otherwise, you’ll be five hundred yards away from mosquitoes. Remember that this dreaded terrorist Aedes mosquito not only spreads dengue-chikungunya virus, Zika virus, yellow fever virus from one body to another. So wherever you see mosquito breeds, you will kill them. Keep the neighborhood clean. And like me, you will hang mosquitoes all year long, without the hassle of repeated hangers. The mosquito cannon will burn everything, where are you fleeing mosquito!
I don’t know too much, I’ve tried to tell as little as I can. Finally everyone will be healthy, pray for me.