Would you like to know about human papilloma virus?
Human papilloma virus (HPV) infection is a viral infection among the most common sexually transmitted infections, which is mainly due to skin contact with the skin. Most of the time due to sexual intercourse. Therefore, the virus is transmitted from a partner. Most people are at high risk of getting the virus. It infects both men and women. The virus is spreading very fast.
HPV usually spreads during anal, vaginal or oral sex. Neck cancer is not the only cause of alcohol or cigarettes. Doctors claim that oral sex has brought horrific messages for mouth and throat cancer in recent times. The human papilloma virus, or HPV, is a major infectious cause of the disorder. It goes from the sexually transmitted person to the body of a healthy person. In this case, cancer can occur in the organs such as the anus, genitals, mouth, head, throat, etc.
Most people suffer from HPV infection at least once in their life. In some people, the disease is cured by itself. However, in many cases it can cause serious health problems such as cancer. In this context, there are more than 4 different types of HPV, of which the highest risk for cancer is about 4 types. When a woman is infected with genital HPV, it can cause cervical cancer.
Pilloma virus Signs and symptoms of:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 1 percent of these infections go away within two years. Although some people have the virus, the symptoms do not appear. However, during sex, it is unknowingly infected with the other person’s body. When the virus is transmitted to another person’s body, symptoms arise. Based on this, a physician can identify the type of HPV transferred to their body. Different types of symptoms appear in different types of HPV. In this case, there may be more than a hundred scabies, bumps or rashes on the skin. These are discussed below:
1. Genital warts: Most cases can occur in the genitals, rectum, vagina. It looks a lot like cauliflower, crispy skin.
2. Flat warts: These are usually in the mouth, spit. They are flat.
3. Oropharyngeal warts: They are of various sizes. Basically, it occurs on the surface of the mouth, such as the tongue and tonsils.
4. Common warts: These are mainly seen on the hands, fingers.
5. Plantar warts: These are usually hard and granular. Can be seen in the ankles.
Papilloma virus causes of this virus infection:
1. It usually enters the other person’s body through sexual intercourse with the infected person.
2. The likelihood of developing the disease is increased if you engage in sexual intercourse with more people.
3. It penetrates very easily through any cut, wound or wound in the body.
4. If a pregnant woman is infected with this virus, it can be transmitted to the body of her child.
5. The infection can be transmitted orally by kissing.
6. It can also be moved by a touch of the other person’s body.
7. When using cigarettes in the mouth of an infected person for smoking, they are transferred to another person.
In this case, a physician can easily identify an infected person by visual inspection. However, they can perform Pap smear tests, DNA tests, and acetic acid solution tests if needed.
In many cases, the disease does not require any treatment. It gets fixed by itself. However, severe form requires treatment.
1. For the achilles caused by the virus, the doctor may prescribe cream along with other medicines.
2. Due to this cancer, high quality treatments like chemotherapy or radiotherapy are needed.
3. If the pill is not suitable for the drug, then laser surgery is required.
There are a few ways a person can protect themselves against this virus infection:
1. If you have a lid, do not nail it with nails.
2. Don’t walk barefoot.
3. Use condoms to avoid the virus.
4. Have sex with a partner. Not with more than one person.
5.Cigarette smoking should not be shared by anyone.
6. Avoid wearing another person’s shoes or lingerie.